For purse, kidney, pocket and backpack. CBD always with you.
Water-soluble CBD is perfect in the morning and evening, when you can prepare your favorite drink with CBD drops at home and during the day use CBD lozenges, which are discreet, convenient and quick to use and work.
What is Canaticann?
10 mg lozenges and 10% water-soluble CBD are innovative dietary supplements containing a broad spectrum hemp extract (Cannabis sativa L.), i.e. CBD in combination with the patented AdvanDrop® technology
- 16 canaticann lozenges with a CBD concentration of 10 mg per lozenge contain 160 mg of cannabidiol (CBD) and other naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes.
- 10 ml of 10% CBD canaticann contain, respectively, 1000 mg of cannabidiol (CBD) and other naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes in the form of a solution with excellent solubility in liquids for daily use.
How does Canaticann work?
We use the highly effective AdvanDrop® technology in all our products. Thanks to it, we have increased the speed of action and the absorption of active substances, ensuring:
- 200% higher absorption of cannabinoids after ingestion,
- 26 times higher CBD content in the body just 5 minutes after consumption,
- a constant and precise dose of cannabinoids and terpens.
How to use Canaticann.
- Water-soluble CBD. Add the desire amount of Canaticann to about 250 ml of liquid below 30°C using the dropper attached to the bottle. Stir and drink immediately or within 12 hours of preparation.
Do not put directly under the tongue!
- CBD 10 mg lozenges, when placed in the mouth, the lozenge dissolves slowly. Released cannabinoids are directly absorbed into the bloodstream without passing through the digestive system, so they are not metabolized in the liver and intestine.
Don’t chew, don’t bite, don’t swallow!
Recommended daily dose.
- Water-soluble CBD 10%. Each drop contains 2.5 mg of CBD. Use 2-4. drops 2-4 times a day (corresponding to 22-45 mg of CBD).
- CBD Lozenges 10 mg. Suck 1 lozenge 1-4 times a day (corresponding to 10-40 mg of CBD).
AdvanDrop (MCT oil – medium-chain triglycerides *, * stabilizers: (E433, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids), cannabidiol in the form of hemp extract (Cannabis sativa L.), terpenes).
CBD Lozenges 10mg
isomalt, acidity regulator: citric acid, cannabidiol (CBD), natural aroma: black currant, MCT oil, stabilizers: (E433, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids), natural raspberry flavor, sucralose, color: carminic acid.
What is canaticann used for? The CBD (cannabidiol) contained in Canaticann products affects the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
What is the endocannabinoid system (ECS)?
The endocannabinoid system is a complex physiological network consisting of cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2) located throughout the body. The ECS plays a leading role in a number of physiological processes supporting the body’s natural response to numerous external factors and symptoms, including:
• Coping with stress and anxiety.
• Supporting memory and concentration.
• Feeling pain.
• Supporting the quality of sleep.
• Relieve muscle tension.
• Regulating the immune response, making the ECS the subject of much research and the focus of modern medicine.
There are no reviews yet.